The Commercial Litigators' Forum:
- Improve and promote social interaction between professional colleagues
- Encourage the informal discussion of litigation-related issues affecting the legal profession and the court system
- Produce discussion papers and initiatives on litigation related matters of interest affecting the legal profession and the court system
- Set up channels of communication with the judiciary
- Work in conjunction with other established bodies such as the London Solicitors Litigation Association, the Commercial Court Users Group and the International Bar Association
- Raise funds for the National Pro Bono Centre – www.nationalprobonocentre.org.uk
The CLF is delighted to announce its list of sponsors; service providers in the dispute resolution sector who have decided to align with the CLF in its support of the National Pro Bono Centre. CLF sponsors take part in all key CLF activities per calendar year and their sponsorship is donated directly to support access to justice through the NPBC. Please note that there may be Sponsors to the Directory which do not yet appear below. Updates are made on a rolling basis.
The Litigation Directory is uniquely lawyer-led. Divided by core category of service offering, each category is led by a CLF member who is a partner at a leading London firm. If you’re looking for a service provider who you know prioritises access to justice, this list presents companies who have made a notable contribution.
Thoughtful and engaging social events are a hallmark of CLF activity. Running since 2002, events range from receptions to intimate dinners and breakfasts as well as panel talks and skills-focused sessions. Events are usually open to main CLF members, fellow partners, CLF Associates and peers plus the CLF Sponsors.